- There are now over 12,000 FinTech startups worldwide.
- 46% large fintech companies regard AI as the most important investment.
- 88% banks concerned about losing revenue to financial technology companies.
- 82% plan to increase fintech collaboration in the next 3-5 years.
- Companies in FinTech partnership jumped from 32% in 2016 to 45% this year.
- $111.8 billion is the size of the global fintech market as of 2018.
- Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and CitiGroup are the biggest FinTech investors.
- 46% customers are utilizing services from over three FinTech companies.
After 2020, financial technology will have been integrated into almost every part of our lives. If your company is attempting to remain relevant to the market, then prioritizing on innovation is an absolute necessity.
Sources: Accenture, Adobe, BlockChain.com, Bloomberg, Business Insider, CACI, Capgemini, CB Insights, eMarketer, Gartner, Greenwich, IBM, ICBA, Statista