This depends on a few factors – website age, performance issues, bounce rate, low ranking, defective functionality, low or no user engagement, not mobile-friendly, and brand lifelessness. Let’s elaborate on some of these a bit –
- Website age – if your site is over 3 years old, there are chances the current trends have surpassed your layout.
- Performance issues – which includes loading lags, graphics display, missing pages, or overall website speed.
- Bounce rate – if this is high, it means your website is plummeting, user engagement is lost, not even getting to the second page.
- Low ranking – the lower your ranking, the fewer chances of having visitors, could be due to obsolete keywords or content management.
- Defective functionality – which causes a huge drop in conversions, usually happens due to failed functions, interactions, and 404 errors.
- Not mobile-friendly – having to scroll left-right to view content on mobile is annoying and negatively affects user experience.
Maybe your website needs a complete rehaul from the ground up, or maybe it’s just functionality or a few redesigns that need tweaking. Talk to us, tell us what you provide, how you used to do it, and we’ll discuss how we can bring your website back to life.