When ASP.NET first started, development tools come at a heavy cost once a project starts scaling up, but not anymore. Now, there are multiple .NET development tools available for a low price, and some are even free, these include, Visual Studio Code and SQL Server Express. Some main reasons why you should use ASP.NET include:
- ASP.NET development is capable of building dynamic websites.
- ASP.NET features are extremely flexible and object-oriented.
- ASP.NET scripting tools are really easy for building web pages and web applications.
- ASP.NET the most suitable for an agile, secure and scalable web application.
- ASP.NET has a built-in Windows firewall along with pre-application configuration.
- .NET also has support for WYSIWYG editing, drag-n-drop server control, and even auto-deployment.
All these make your data stable and keeps your business secured and protected.