Over the last few years, we have seen incredible changes from search engines and how they compute search results when a search is performed. It used to be that you could just add keywords to your title tags and content and header tags – get a few backlinks and there you go, you are ranking!
It is NOT AT ALL like that anymore, and most business owners have not been able to keep up! There are hundreds of factors used by search engines to determine how your site will be returned in the results. Some of the more recent additions to these factors include:
– Site Technical Issues
– Site Speed
– Mobile Responsiveness
– Authentic Content
Some business owners may not even comprehend what these factors entail. But as a website owner, quickly read through these seven questions and see how many you can answer “yes” or “no”:
- Do you have any broken links on your website?
- Is your URL structure helping or hurting you?
- Do you have any Meta Tag issues?
- Do you have the Schema implemented?
- Is your site loading too slow?
- How many backlinks do you have?
- Are your backlinks of high quality?
These are just a few of the many things needed for proper optimisation. If you do not know the answer to these questions, you can be assured – YOU NEED AN SEO AUDIT!
What Does A Good SEO Audit Include?
An in-depth website SEO auditing is not a quick process. Properly done, it can take several days if you have a larger website, but on average, Tandem NZ spends approximately 2-3 days running an audit on an average-sized business website.
Why do you ask? Well, because we care about finding all the issues and offering simple and easy to use directions on how to improve your web presence. We run an in-depth manual review of your website as well as generating several reports to retrieve a variety of data which we can then be further analyzed by our experts and convert into a complete and easy-to-understand interactive report that you can view online, or download anytime.
Our hands-on approach and immersion into data from various sources give you the best chance of improving your online business.
Every website SEO audit we run includes at least the following items:
- Technical Audit – making sure your site is well coded, functions well, and runs fast.
- On-site Audit – full review and analysis of all pages for proper keyword use in all pertinent areas (H1-H6 tags, Title Tags, Duplicate Content, etc).
- Off-site Audit – analysis of backlinks, anchor text, and authority & trust.
- Social Audit – review current mentions and visibility on social media and other platforms.
All in all, we provide a detailed analysis of every item that is affecting your website.
THE TOP 10 MOST CRITICAL SEO AUDIT ISSUES WE HAVE FOUND
The Search Engine Optimization tools used for these audits include:
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- SEM Rush
- Screaming Frog
What Does A Good Website SEO Audit Accomplish?
A well-done website SEO audit will give a business owner a great starting point to improve their online presence. It will address all of the current issues that the website is facing and thereby preventing it from performing exceptionally, as well as give a complete assessment of what the business owner can do to improve the areas that are lacking.
Once a client implements the suggestions – they should begin to see a positive impact to their online business, granted, it can take several weeks to see the full impact these changes will have. The ultimate goal of any good audit will be the following:
- Improved quality site traffic – You may get less overall visitors but they will be of better quality, therefore you have better chances of conversion.
- Improved search engine page ranking on your keywords – Google and other search engines keep updating their algorithms, which means, your keywords have to be updated too.
- Reduction in digital spend – Your organic rankings mean you do not have to bid on so many keywords.
- Reduction in waste expenditure from online advertising.
- Increase in quality traffic – Your traffic has more potential leads which mean, conversions will happen.
Nowadays, the internet and web searches should be a critical element in your company’s online profile. It is crucial that you appear when people are searching online, especially due to the sheer volume of businesses vying for attention. With a small investment in an SEO audit, you will be given the tools to ensure you have a solid presence online for your business.
Reenergize Your Online Presence With An SEO Audit
An SEO website audit by Tandem NZ is the best way to determine the effectiveness of your website and to facilitate performance improvements.
- Check your website’s health with our FREE analysis report.
- Prioritize SEO issues and know what, where and how to fix.
- Get the best quotes on website optimization.