Why Do You Need A Website Audit?
Over the last few years we have seen incredible changes from search engines and how they compute the search results when someone does a search. It used to be that you could just add keywords to your title tags and content and header tags – get a few backlinks and there you go, you are ranking!
It is NOT AT ALL like that anymore, and most business owners have not been able to keep up! There are hundreds of factors used by search engines to determine how your site will be returned in the results. Some of the more recent additions to these factors include:
–On page technical issues.
–Site speed and responsiveness.
Some business owners may not even comprehend what these factors entail. But as a website owner, can you answer these few questions?
1) Do you have any broken links on your website?
2) Is your URL structure helping or hurting you?
3) Do you have any Meta tag issues?
4) Do you have Schema implemented?
5) Is your site loading too slow?
6) How many backlinks do you have?
7) Are any of your back links low quality?
These are just a FEW of the many things needed for proper optimisation. If you do not know the answer to these questions – YOU NEED AN SEO AUDIT!
What A Good SEO Audit Includes
An in-depth website SEO auditing is not a quick process. Properly done, it can take several days if you have a larger website, but on average, Tandem NZ spends approximately 2-3 days running an audit on an average-sized business website.
Why you ask? Well, because we care about finding all the issues and offering simple and easy to use directions on how to improve your web presence. We do an in-depth manual review of your website as well as run several reports to retrieve a variety of data which we then analyze and input into a complete interactive report that you can view online, or download to your computer.
Our hands-on approach and immersion into data from various sources gives you the best chance of improving your online business.
Every website SEO audit we run includes at least the following items:
1) Technical Audit – making sure your site is well coded and runs fast.
2) On-site Audit – full review and analysis of all pages for proper keyword use in all pertinent areas (H1-H6, Title Tags, Content, etc).
3) Off-site Audit – analysis of backlinks, anchor text, and authority and trust.
4) Social Audit – review current mentions and visibility.
We provide a detailed analysis of every item that is affecting your website.
What A Good Website SEO Audit Accomplishes
A well done website SEO audit will give a business owner a great starting point to improve their online presence. It will include all of the current issues that the website is facing, and thereby preventing it from doing good, as well as give a complete assessment of what the business owner can do to improve the areas that are lacking.
Once a client implements the suggestions – they should begin to see a positive impact to their online business, granted, it can take several weeks to see the full impact these changes will have. The ultimate goal of any good audit will be the following:
- Improved quality site traffic – You may get less overall visitors but they will be of better quality, therefore you have better chances of conversion.
- Improved search engine page ranking on your keywords.
- Reduction in digital spend – Your organic rankings mean you do not have to bid for so many keywords.
- Reduction in waste expenditure from online advertising.
- When quality traffic improves, conversions will follow.
Nowadays, the internet and web searches should be a critical element in your company’s online profile. It is crucial that you appear when people are searching online, especially due to the sheer volume of businesses vying for attention. With a small investment in an SEO audit, you will be given the tools to ensure you have a solid presence online for your business.
Grow Your Business With Our Free SEO Audit
A Tandem NZ website audit is the best way to determine the effectiveness of your website and to facilitate performance improvements.
- Check your website health with our Free SEO analysis report.
- Prioritize SEO issues and know Why to Fix.
- Get best quotes on website optimization.